That the men of The House of Praise church fellowship will honour the Lord Jesus Christ in all aspect of their lives.
The Men’s Ministry at the House of Praise Church will endeavour to develop Biblically-grounded men of faith an Power who will:
- Lead their families in worship.
- Men who pattern their lives on the teaching of the bible.
- Explore the Word of God in study.
- Reach out to men in the community with the Gospel.
- Help hold other men accountable to God’s standards.
Activities and events throughout the year include the following
- Prayer & Fellowship Breakfast - held once a month on a Saturday morning.
- Bible Study on the fourth - Thursday of each month.
- Men’s Weekend Retreat - a time of fellowship and support for the men and male youth within the church.
- Sunday Morning Services - brothers will take the lead on a Sunday morning
- Fathers Day celebrations - brothers day out.